June must be my lucky month 🙂 because when I opened my computer today I found out that I had been nominated the Versatile Blogger award by the lovely Crafts by the sea.
A bit like crafts by the sea I am a bit surprised as I have only just entered my 4th month of blogging and so still feel as if I am feeling my way! I am really enjoying myself however and have found a whole new world!
A huge thanks to crafts by the sea for your nomination. 🙂
Now for the hard bit! Seven random facts:
- I had two milk teeth until 2 years ago.
- I make my own marmalade and jams.
- I hate coffee.
- I once played Cinderella in a pantomime.
- I passed my driving test first time.
- I haven’t been abroad for more than 8 years (with the exception of Eurodisney which I really don’t think counts!)
- My favourite word is Titicaca. (as in lake Titicaca.)
There, that was not an easy task at all!
Now for the nomination of 15 blogs I admire. They are in no particular order but they are all blogs I enjoy and look forward to reading. Thanks to all of you. Keep Blogging 🙂
- travelling hopefully
- nurse on the run
- G-Ma Ellen’s Crochet corner
- Little red monkey and co
- Prince Vince Meets the World
- Carolee crafts
- Christmas pie crafts
1. Add the award to your blog.
2. Thank the blogger(s) who gave it to you.
3. Mention 7 random things about yourself.
4. List the rules.
5. Award to 15 bloggers.
6. Inform each of those 15 by leaving a comment on their blog.