Last week I was nominated for this wonderful award by Crafts by the sea. Then last on Saturday I was nominated again by home, heart and hook. I cannot begin to tell you how amazed I was to not only be nominated once but then twice! I am greatly humbled and really thankful.
Now I really hope that I am not cheating but I am going to link this in with the one I did a week ago. My rational behind this is that had I not been quite as eager to share my good news with everyone then I may well not have got around to it before I could include both the nominations in one go! Fair enough? I did try to think of some more random facts but could not think of anything interesting enough. Sorry.
So here is a reminder of the rules: Each nominee must: Tell seven things about themselves, pass the award on to 15 other blogs and thank the person who nominated them for the award.
I think that I have already done this but a huge thank you to home, heart and hook for the nomination.
The 7 random facts are:
- I had two milk teeth until 2 years ago.
- I make my own marmalade and jams.
- I hate coffee.
- I once played Cinderella in a pantomime.
- I passed my driving test first time.
- I haven’t been abroad for more than 8 years (with the exception of Eurodisney which I really don’t think counts!)
- My favourite word is Titicaca. (as in lake Titicaca. I like the sound and rhythm.)
The final task is to nominate 15 blogs for to pass the award on to. So here they are (in no particular order), please do check them out, I enjoy them a lot.
- travelling hopefully
- nurse on the run
- G-Ma Ellen’s Crochet corner
- Little red monkey and co
- Prince Vince Meets the World
- Carolee crafts
- Christmas pie crafts
I do hope that I haven’t broken the rules or upset anyone. Sorry if I have.