This weeks blogging award was given to me way, way back in February I am VERY ashamed to say. I was awarded this by Ali Bee from Alibee creations, a blog that I found through Handmade Monday.This blog is full of energy and written by a very talented lady – she wrote her last post all in rhyme. I am very humbled by this talent!
First off I need to answer 5 questions:
1. Cookies or cake? Probably cookies but it does depend on the variety of cookies and cake on offer.
2. Vanilla or chocolate? Chocolate
3. What is your favourite sweet treat? Chocolate!
4. When do you crave sweet things the most? Evening or after a meal.
5. If you had a sweet nickname, what would it be? Now that is really hard. Ginger! (is that sweet?)
OK so now for the blogs I nominate:
Eleanor lucy millinery – a great blog all about the hats she makes.
Vicky Myers Creations – this lady makes amazing bags out of reclaimed material!
Raindrops and Roses – always an enjoyable read!
Highland Monkeys – Amazing samplers
Pickle-lily – a whole range of yummy crafts to read and learn about
Graces favours – check out the VW cushion.
Patchwork fairy – again a lovely mix of crafts to read about.
OK so now for the questions for you all:
1. Cookies or cake?
2. Vanilla or chocolate?
3. What is your favourite sweet treat?
4. When do you crave sweet things the most?
5. If you had a sweet nickname, what would it be?
I am really sorry to be writing another award post. I hope that you can find some lovely new blogs to engage with 🙂
Later this week I am hoping to find time to enter into the world of Pinterest so watch out for that.