So why have you decided to blog?
- Is it to simply share your ideas with others?
- To ‘meet’ other, like-minded people?
- To build up a following before you launch a shop?
- As a ‘conscience’ so that you stick to something or do as you say you will?
- As a diary?
- As a record of a particular task: e.g bucket list?
- because you read a lot and think that it is a good idea?
- Any other?
I am not really sure why I started now. I think it is probably in the hope that I would set up a shop to sell my makes (I am still working on it…). To be honest, the original idea is immaterial now. I have got so much from blogging (as I have mentioned once or twice before… ;))
- I have made a lot of great ‘friends’.
- I have gained a huge amount of confidence.
- I have gained a lot of new skills (still developing).
- My style of crafting has evolved a lot.
Those are just the ones that come easily to my mind.
Why have you (or are hoping to) start a blog? I thought that this would be a great way to begin to learn a bit more about each other. If you feel up to it why not write your own post and link it up using the link below. We can then all visit each others. If you get time then do please leave a quick comment – it makes us all feel loved. If you have yet to start a blog properly then feel free to leave a comment below – we would love to get to know you all better, whatever stage you are at. (Obviously if you have yet to start then tell us your hopes and dreams 🙂