I cannot believe that I am sitting here on the very last day of 2014. In equal amounts it seems ages, but also no time at all since I did this a year ago.
2014 the year that saw
– a break in blogging (boo, far too much work :()
– a very nasty chest infection (which caused me to miss running the London Marathon 😦 )
– less crafting than I would like ( again I blame the work).
On a more positive note it saw:
Another thing that I am very proud of was this headline that appeared in a local newspaper:
How teacher Alice, of Burwell, battled postnatal depression and won – and will run the London Marathon for Mind
Source thanks to Cambridge Evening News
I was finally able to talk about my experiences with Post natal depression.
Here are a few more:
I also learnt how to knit colour strand using both hands (something else that I am proud of.)
So what about 2015?
– more blogging (I hope).
– more running (I need to do the marathon this year or I lose my chance)
– I need to get on top of WordPress as during my break they changed things and I am not sure that all the posts I have written have actually been published :()
– a bit of knitting and crochet along the way.
Here’s to a lot of adventures and great things for 2015,