Welcome to my blog where I share my adventures in the activities that I do in an attempt to stay sane whilst bringing up my young family of three boys: running, knitting, crocheting, blogging and, more recently, making jewellery.
I am a teacher at heart with my main aim in life to help people. Through this blog I share:
- all the things that I have learnt about blogging in the hope that you can successfully join in with this amazing experience. You can find all the tutorials that I have done under the menu Blogging Tips at the top of the page.
- my journey in learning how to use wire and beads to make unique knitted and crocheted jewellery to sell in an e shop.
- my adventures as a crochet designer and test knitter / crocheter and all the things that go along with that
- the ups and downs in my training along with any top tips and advice that I come across.
- My newest adventure is making ‘traditional’ jewellery and writing a blog over at Spoilt Rotten Beads.
In other words if you are a crafter, who does a bit of exercise on the side and would like to or already have a blog then you may just enjoy this.
My goal is to provide honest posts that include the good and the bad. Whenever I struggle I will point you in the way of the sources of my learning and improvement thus hopefully, helping you to learn new skills too (unless you are the teacher of course) 😉
I typically post three times a week.
My Top Posts
If you are new to my blog you might like to have a look at some of my most popular posts:
Who am I?
I am a busy Mum of three boisterous boys. I suffered from post natal depression after my third son. As a way of helping to improve my mood and relieve some of the stress someone suggested that I take up knitting and crochet again. This was something that I hadn’t done since being a teenager. It helped greatly.
Then one of my friends found a book about knitting and crocheting with wire. Things have continued to evolve from then on. I can no longer imagine life without my craft, blog and running (the one constant throughout everything).
Throughout this process I have changed a lot. I see this blog as a place to share my journey, connect with other like-minded people and also, maybe, to help other people reap the benefits that I have.
My Contact Information
Do join me as I share my passions along with the highs and lows of my journey. Along the way I hope that we will be able to exchange tips and advice to help us grow and develop. I look forward to getting to know you.
If I had a world of my own…..