Well hello everyone. It has been a long time and I have missed you all.
I have increased my hours at work (rather drastically). All the work that I do at home tends to be on a laptop and the last thing that I feel like doing is firing up another one. However this weekend the urge is too hard to resist. I am returning.
Older and wiser
I cannot promise that I will post regularly but I figure that some is better than none and I will definitely be a better person for it so here I am. :) I am going to try to be a little less obsessive and more relaxed. We shall see…….
So what have you missed?
Duhh. LOADS. Obviously! I shall not bore you with a very long post now but catch you up over time. For now here is a little taster:
- I have knitted a couple of top-secret knits for notsogranny that were very enjoyable. Hopefully they will be coming out soon so I can share them fully. One involved stranded knitting which meant that I had to learn knitting with yarn in both hands:Oh I am so proud of myself! Source
- I have re-committed to
runningstumbling around the London marathon for the charity mind.
- I have rejoined the local running club.
- I have started to teach 4 children to knit.
- I made a dress! (yes really)
- Currently I am crocheting this hill top hat (again by notsogranny)
So, enough for now methinks. What about you? What have you been up to?