My jewellery making has taken a bit of a back seat recently. I am hoping that this is all about to change. Last months challenge over at Spoilt Rotten beads involved the use of twin beads. These are beads that have 2 holes in them. This obviously opens a lot more options. The first piece I made was this bracelet:
The next piece I made took me nearly the whole month. It was made in sections:
What I really like about this design is the 3D nature of it. It was fairly fiddly at times but I am pleased with the finished bracelet.
Once I had finished this I went into slight overdrive!
Although I made it as a bracelet I think it would look really lovely as a necklace. It is not at all hard and works up quite quickly.
Finally, I have a WIP.
I am not sure on my colour choice but we shall see….I need to work on finding the correct technique!
Still one and a bit in one day beats a whole month!